Header Graphic
30-X Pain Therapy...and Many Other Products
Order Pain Relief Products > MSM Crystals - The Body's Repair Kit - 12 oz.
MSM Crystals - The Body's Repair Kit - 12 oz.

The product you selected is currently unavailable.

Price: $35.99
Availability: in stock
Prod. Code: MSM

Our MSM is certified 99.99% pure, the other 0.01% is water. 10 years of experience with this brand has shown remarkable results for our customers.  MSM is called the miracle pain therapy for the best reason: it works!  Dr. Stanley Jacob of the Oregon Health Sciences University has spent decades studying how MSM lessens or eliminates chronic pain among other benefits.

One teaspoon daily mixed in water or juice for maintenance; 3 teaspoons throughout the day for chronic conditions.


Denise D., Griffin, GA:
MSM gives me energy and my body just seems to crave it.  I look forward to taking it every morning to start my day and then again in the evening.  And Wow what it has done for my hair.  As someone who has had challenges with my hair throughout my life, including alopecia, I especially love the way my hair has responded to taking the MSM.  My hair is fuller, has more body, and I just LOVE it!

Hammond Products   P.O. Box 276   Griffin, GA   30224  (404) 294-9442